WELCOME TO WWW.SRILANKAVISAGOV.ORG.IN
User Conduct: You are solely responsible for all codes, videos, images, information, data, text, software, music, sound, photographs, graphics, messages or other materials that you upload, post, publish or email through our service. You are not permitted to use our service for the illegal purposes (including the violation of our data, privacy or the export control laws); interfere, modify or hack the integrity and performance of our service components.
When we send you your Sri Lankan eVisa, you have to verify immediately that all the document information is correct. You also must check that your passport is still valid for 6 months from the arrival date of your trip. Your Sri Lankan eVisa will be sent by email and also accessible in your personal area. Sri Lankan eVisa Online Service Team is not responsible for clients who do not receive our emails because of the incorrect email address.
Sri Lankan eVisa Eligibility and Ineligibility
- Approval for citizens with valid passports mentioned countries on our website. Check Requirements
- Approval for passports having at least 6 months of validity when traveling to Sri Lanka
- Approval for passports having at least 2 blank pages for stamping by the Immigration Officer
- Approval for International Travellers whose sole objective of visiting Sri Lanka is recreation, sight-seeing, casual visit to meet friends or relatives, short duration medical treatment or casual business visit
- Not available to people of a black list, warning circular or other restrictive list from Government of Sri Lanka
- Not available to people endorsed on Parent's/Spouse's Passport i.e. each person should have a separate passport
- Not available for Diplomatic/Official Passport Holders or Laissez-passer travel document holders
- Not available for International Travel Document Holders
- Applicants of the eligible countries/territories may apply online before the arrival date at most 90 days.
- The validity of eVisa will be only 30 days from the arrival date in Sri Lanka.
- Double entry is permitted on e-Tourist Visa. Mutiple entry is permitted on e-Business Visa.
- The eVisa is non-extendable, non-convertible & not valid for visiting protected/restricted and Cantonment Areas.
- Processing and resending eVisa on time
- Supporting all the eVisa information in 24 hours
- In special cases, some additional documents may be required. This seems longer than usual, then we will inform you by email.
- We are not in charge of any delay or loss caused by the wrong email address supplied by applicants or in case the applicants do not notify us of that you have not received the approved letter.
Responsibility Of Clients
- Providing correctly your required personal information
- Making full payment for our services
- Signing the authorization form to confirm the transaction
- Any change after paying the Sri Lankan Government Fee will be charged as a new application.
- You are required to notify us if you do not receive the letter in time. If you do not inform us of this within 3 days, the service is considered complete.
To extend the service or any portion thereof is made available for any fee, you may be required to provide Sri Lankan eVisa Service Team information regarding your Credit/Debit Card or other payment instruments. You represent and warrant to Sri Lankan eVisa Service Team that such information is true and that you are authorized to use the payment instrument. You will promptly update your account information if having any changes (for example, the change in your billing address or Credit/Debit Card expiration date) that may occur.
If you disagree any matter, you must notify our Sri Lankan eVisa Service Team within sixty (60) days after the date that they charge you. We reserve the right to change our prices. Sri Lankan eVisa Service Team may choose to bill through an invoice, in which case, full payment for invoices issued in any given month must be received to Sri Lankan eVisa Service Team thirty (30) days after the mailing date of the invoice. If not the services may be terminated.
There are two kinds of Sri Lankan eVisa fees that you have to pay for getting your visa to Sri Lanka, including visa service fee and Government fee:
Visa Service Fee:
The service fee is the amount of cost that the applicants have to pay for our service during an Sri Lankan eVisa online processing from receiving and checking the applicant's personal information to collect the eVisa from Sri Lankan Government and sending it to the applicant in order to get the stamp the airports or the landing border.
Government fee is the amount that the applicants have to pay for the Government of Sri Lanka to process the application. Our system will automatically send you a confirmation email. You have to check carefully the applicant's information. After that, you have to pay the Government fee to finish your visa process when the information is all correct.
Sri Lankan eVisa Service Team will only process the application after receiving the receipt of full fee payment. All fees and charges are payable in the currency nominated by Sri Lankan eVisa Online Service Team, which is usually USD (United States Dollar). The clients are not authorized to withhold fees due to any service, guarantee or liability-related claims. In the same case, any right of offset on the part of the client is hereby excluded.
The regulations from our website www.srilankavisagov.org.in are able to be changed without notices. Sri Lankan eVisa Service Team is not responsible for any delays or losses relating to such changes.
We will not be liable for any cost, damage, and expense from any fault or cause whatsoever, and including but not limited to liability for changes in travel, travel interruption, or prevention or limitation of travel and resulting expenses and costs, whether such damages, expenses or costs be incidental, direct, consequential, special, exemplary, or otherwise, and including but not limited to loss of profits or income, in excess of the Sri Lankan eVisa service fees paid by customer for visa processing, regardless of circumstances, whether or not Sri Lankan eVisa Service Team had knowledge that such damages might be incurred and whether or not Sri Lankan eVisa Service Team. Advisors have to be responsible for the contribution caused.
We will not be responsible for delay or loss caused by events that we do not control, including but not limited to weather conditions, acts of God, war, acts of public enemies, civil commotions, strikes, or acts or omissions of public authorities (including the Government website being down).
We will not be responsible for any changes of the Government of Sri Lanka. We will not be responsible for the processing time of the Sri Lankan eVisa because it is dependent to the Government of Sri Lanka website.
The requirements of the Sri Lankan eVisa are established by the Government of Sri Lanka . They can be subject to be changed without any notice. While we strives to provide the complete and current information, we can not guarantee that. Sri Lankan eVisa Service Team is not responsible for such information.
- Date: DD/MM/YY
- Working days: all week except the holidays announced by the Government of Sri Lanka
- Working hours: 24 hours
Refundable and Non-refundable Policy
- Service fee refund is guaranteed if the eVisa processing is rejected.
- All refund requests have to be sent to us within 4 hours from the date/time of the successful order notification (we charge 2.5% of the total fee for the refund cost).
- If the approval letter has been sent to your email address, we will be unable to reimburse your visa’s fee
- If you change your mind about travel after your application has been processed, no fees will be refunded.
- If the eVisa is being processed, we and the Government of Sri Lanka have the same strict no-refund policy. There is no exception.
- Flight tickets or reservations should not be purchased until the Sri Lankan eVisa is secured to be your possession.
On the basis of reciprocity, citizens of The Republic of Singapore, The Republic of Maldives and The Republic of Seychelles are exempt from the requirement of obtaining ETA to visit Sri Lanka.
The issuing authority of the ETA is the Department of Immigration & Emigration, Colombo, Sri Lanka.
People intending to visit Sri Lanka can apply for ETA online. In addition to this option, an applicant may also go for one of the alternative options.
Diplomatic and Official passport holders are exempt from ETA processing fee, only when their applications are submitted through the state agencies such as Ministries, Statutory Bodies, Sri Lanka Overseas Missions etc.
The ETA is initially limited to 30 days validity from the date of arrival although it may be extended for up to six (06) months.
Please read the Terms & Conditions before confirming your ETA application.
I hereby certify that I have read and understood all the terms and conditions set forth in this application and all the information I have furnished in this form are true and accurate to the best of my knowledge and belief.
I understand that any false or misleading statement may result in the permanent refusal of an ETA or denial of entry into Sri Lanka. I understand that possession of an ETA does not entitle me to enter Sri Lanka upon arrival at a port of entry if I am found inadmissible.
Employment: Holder of ETA, should not engage in any form of employment, paid or unpaid, or in any trade or business other than specified in the ETA, during the period of his/her stay in Sri Lanka.
Communication: By using this site, you do authorize the Department of Immigration & Emigration Sri Lanka to contact you via e-mail, messaging, or any other electronic or non-electronic means of communication.
Accuracy: By submitting your application, you do certify that the information provided by you is true and correct.
Limitations of use: You may not use this site for any purpose other than the intended purpose.
Application Submitting Terms
- You must enter the passport number correctly.
- You must enter nationality correctly as appears in the travel document.
- You must enter your date of birth correctly.
You must recheck / cross-check above information to ascertain that they have been entered correctly. You are required to pay for the visa again on arrival in case of any inconstancy in above particulars. You must make sure that the same travel document which was used for applying online visa is used for entering into Sri Lanka.
In the event you produce a travel document other than the one used for applying online visa, you are required to pay again on arrival for the visa.
For any assistance, please call 24h professional support center below or send an email to email@example.com
Australia: +61 02 8091 5845