We are a commercial website to execute the Sri Lankan eVisa through the Government website of Sri Lanka. For that reason, a fee will be charged as the professional service fee. After ordering an arrival visa online from our service, you will be guided how to process all application steps exactly. After finishing all, the successful visa notice will be sent to you in a short time. In the line of that, our fee may be higher than the Government service if you apply directly at the embassy.
Before making the payment, please understand that you will be charged for the service fee and the Government fee for the arrangement of the visa pre-approved letter for picking up your visa-upon-arrival at the airports of Sri Lanka. Once again, our fee is including of the stamped fee amount. Please click the following link to know exactly what is our visa fee.
We offer you 2 methods of payment:
1. Pay by Credit/Debit Card:
For your convenience, payments may now be made over the Internet using your Credit/Debit Card.
2. Pay by Paypal:
When you go to the payment page, you have provided to us:
- Your billing information: relate to Billing person name, Country, ZIP code...
- Your Credit/Debit Card information: Relate to Credit/Debit Card number, Expiry date, CVV or CVC
The information you provided over secured connection TLS/SSL, we always comply with PCI-DSS (Payment Card Industry - Data Security Standard) for your transaction.
- If you have any questions regarding Credit/Debit Card transactions, please contact: email@example.com
- If your transaction is processed successfully, you will see the confirmation page.
- If your transaction is declined, you will see the following decline page. The decline pages will vary depending on the reason for the rejection.
You will receive a confirmation email shortly after your payment has been validated and accepted.
The fee you pay for us is the fee used to process your visa and get visa stamped at the airport. See the visa fee for further details.
If there is any payment error and for more information about how to get the visa. Please contact us via email or Hotline. We always support you 24/7 because saving your time & money is our first priority.
For any assistance, please call 24h professional support center below or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Australia: +61 02 8091 5845